The library is closed for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
If you need to renew items you may follow one of these instructions.
Keep in mind, renewing should be done BEFORE you’re overdue. Add an e-mail to your account next time you’re in to get automated reminders between 1-3 days before you’re due.
- Call in to the Ogdensburg Public Library: 393-4325, press 8 and leave a message.
- Stop by the library with your library card or the item you need renewed on our next open day and speak to someone at the circulation desk.
- Check your due date online!
- Go to: https://catalog.ncls.org
- Click on Login
- Enter your Library card # and PIN (last 4 digits of the phone number we have on file)
- Click “My Account” (Located above the search box.)
- You can view your personal information, your current check outs, holds and fines.
- Renew online!
- Follow directions 1-3 from above.
- Click on the “Checkouts” tab.
- Choose the items you want to renew.
- Click “Renew.”
- If the title can be renewed the new due dates will be provided. Please wait to verify that renewals have gone through.
Items cannot be renewed if:
- You have fines at or over $5.00 (For Ogdensburg Users)
- There is a hold on it.
- You have already renewed it twice.